[Bg-dance] Set for Spring and other area dance

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:58:18 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> Set for Spring 2012
>    Save the date - March 23-25, 2012.  Austin will be hosting the next
> Set for Spring English dance weekend at the Texas Federation of Women's

Drat! I saved this message in the hopes of attending Set for Spring,
but I have a conflict. I have an opportunity that weekend to take a
workshop with Marion Scoular (a Royal School of Needlework-trained
instructor who worked on Queen's Elizabeth's wedding dress).

--Perronnelle

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.  --