[Bg-dance] Dance at PiP

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 11 08:20:15 PDT 2012

Attendance was very light at PiP: there had been one youth boffer, and
when I left there were three rapier fighters and maybe six chivalric.

We had 6 people to start dancing, myself included, and we started
around 7:40 or so.  Unfortunately, I can barely remember my own name,
much less most anyone else at PiP.  We did Queen's Alman, a pretty
simple couple's dance.  Two people had to leave -- the lady who owns
the dachshund Tinkerbell, and a lady with very short greying hair.
With the four remaining, all pretty experienced, we did Cuckolds All A
Row.  Then a couple of rapier fighters had suited up so (check the BG
officer's page) Gwenneth peeled off to deal with them.  With the three
remaining, we did Armyn twice.  Unfortunately, at that point the line
of thunderstorms was noisily approaching and we thought it best to
break off.  I got all Star's property safe and dry in the car and was
a few minutes away before the heavens opened.

Dannet de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com