[Bg-dance] Road trip to Hellsgate

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sat Jun 16 21:19:58 PDT 2012

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012, Katy Hendrick <pancua at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assuming you would need beginner/intermediate dancers as well to
> help fill in where needed?

Dance angels are always wanted.

Given the distance, I would ideally want to arrange carpooling.
http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/meetings.html and Google Maps says that
it would be about 70 minutes from our Sunday dance practice, just as
an example of a starting place in north Austin.  Star's place is about
as convenient a place to rendezvous.

Someone asked in PVT EMAIL about regular trips up there.  I think we
should first see how these practices go and the eagerness of people up
there.  It's possible that we might spark people to carpooling down
*here* on Sundays.

Danielis de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com