[Bg-dance] Fwd: Registration for KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus, Ohio) is now open!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Mar 25 11:43:17 PDT 2012

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:28:58 -0400
     From: Felice Debbage <felicedebbage at gmail.com>
     To: SCA Dance List <sca-dance at sca-dance.org>
     Subject: [SCA-Dance] Registration for KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus,
         Ohio) is now open!

My dear fellow dance enthusiasts,

It is my pleasure to announce that registration for KWDMS 9 (June
21-24, 2012) is now available! Please visit www.kwdms9.com and scroll
down to "Important Dates" to find the link that will take you to our
ACCEPS webpage. Please feel free to contact me off-list with any
questions you may have. I look forward to seeing many of you this June
for four days of dancing and unforgettable evening entertainments!

If you could please cross-post this information, I would very much
appreciate it. Thank you!

--
Good dancing to you!

THL Felice Debbage