[Bg-dance] Journeyman Dance Guild - Sunday starting at 5 pm

Coreen Jander coreen_jander at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:50:42 PST 2012

Greetings,
I live in the Wells Branch neighborhood and saw an article in our recreation newsletter about a European dance guild that meets here twice per month.  My husband and I would love to come sometime and check it out.  We wondered if there is a suggested age range because we thought our two oldest children might enjoy this as well, they are 8 and 11.  Do you think we should come without them the first time?  Thanks much,
Coreen Jander