[Bg-dance] Journeyman Dance this Sunday starting at 5

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu May 31 06:48:03 PDT 2012

Experienced dancers, please join me Sunday for our Journeyman dance meeting.

If we have enough folks, I'd like to work on some new or rarely done ECD dances, like Boate Man and Beggar Boy.

Based on current summer plans, this will be the last 2 or more hour Journeyman meeting until September...(hmm, first typed December, could this be a Freudian slip?)

This is also an opportunity for our dance teachers for King's College to practice teaching their dances, so please join us and help provide the polish so we make a great presentation for the dance track at King's College.

Star