[Bg-dance] Fwd: Scandinavian culture

Thomas gemartt at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 11:04:27 PDT 2012

Thanks Star!  The Scandinavian Dance group
is really great if you enjoy lots of whirling!
Estrid and I attended one time and I nearly
flew through the wall!  LOL

They often have live musicians, so it may
be worth it just to attend for the music.

Alot more people enjoy the Contra dancing.
Both groups are friendly and welcome all.

Thomas