[Bg-dance] Wells Branch contract

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Nov 5 10:58:12 PST 2012

Since the Halberd will not be delivered with enough time for people to read it before the meeting tonight, here is what we wrote about the Wells Branch contract in our message:

Finally, at the November business meeting we will be discussing the continued use of the Wells Branch recreation center. This facility is used most often by the Dance Guild, but has been used for other functions such as pavilion painting and Scribes. In return for the use of this facility, there has been a growing commitment on the part of our Barony as we must provide services in the form of a "RenDay in the Park" (a demo/mini-event) as well as providing color as requested for some of their private functions. The Barony as a whole must support the services we commit to and as such we are asking the Barony as a whole to make a decision on this topic as it requires a lot of resources outside of the groups using the rec center to hold "RenDay in the Park" which is typically during our busy event season. Please come prepared to discuss the pros and cons of the continued use of the rec center, including making commitments to support the demo when it comes up.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate