[Bg-dance] Popular European dance on Sunday

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Oct 26 16:57:37 PDT 2012

European Dance Guild:

Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practices.
It's open to anyone at any level -- we teach dances and call the steps
as we do them.  Most dances are not strenuous, and of course you can
sit out dances as you like -- try as much or as little as you like.
Street clothes are the norm, though medieval clothing is welcome.

Popular dance meets the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at
Wells Branch Recreation Center at 3000 Shoreline Dr, Austin, Texas,
78728.

Journeyman Dancers meet at the same location starting at 5 pm.
Journeyman is for more experienced dancers who are eager to explore
new dances and are patient about letting teachers work through the
bugs on some dances too.

Daniel Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com