[Bg-dance] Upcoming dance opportunities - musicians welcome

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 08:21:44 PDT 2012

Fable Fest is on Saturday October 27th.  They just requested us to reschedule for the 3 pm slot.

Please check in with me by the Troubadour Tent by 2:45 if you are participating.

It is at Milburn Park in Cedar Park.  http://fablefest.com/

We'll be offering a half hour of demo, with at least 3 audience participation dances:

Black Almain
Black Nag (or Heart's Ease if not enough couples)

Half Hannikin
Maltese Bransle
Horses Bransle

Baronial A&S Day is on November 10th.  I think we lead the first hour from 10 to 11 am in our usual room.

We'll be teaching and frolicking as we please, like a normal dance practice.

Have a fun day everyone and be sure and note your calendars for the 27th and 10th.  Thanks.

Star