[Bg-dance] Fwd: Fable fest demo

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Sep 10 19:24:13 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:55:25 -0500
From: Hospitaler Bryn Gwlad <hospitaler.bryngwlad at gmail.com>
To: Barony of Bryn Gwlad <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Fable fest demo

Greetings to the list!

We have been contacted by the good people running Fable Fest about
participating again this year. We have in the past done fighting demos,
dancing, music, and even some A&S. Please let me know if you are willing to
come out so that I can let them know of we have enough people to do this.
Thank you!

In service,
Gunna