[Bg-dance] Italian dance workshop date?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Apr 8 20:19:37 PDT 2013

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013, Nadine <ianthe at gmail.com> wrote:
> When this was first brought up months ago, I expressed interest but
> said that I couldn't do Saturdays in Spring because I'm working (I'm
> a full time wedding photographer.)

I didn't remember that when we were discussing dates on this list.

> If the date isn't set in stone, May 5, Sunday would work for me.
> But if not, I guess I'll get my fix at Knowne World Dance.

Star could get only a limited set of dates, and I don't know whether
she has already released all the others but Saturday, May 4, and if
so, whether she could claw one back.

The only Sunday available was

Sunday   June 16  from 1 pm to 5 pm
(Father's Day+day after Hellsgate event)

An hour shorter than the noon-6 times for the other days.  I'd have to
hear back from the other proposed attendees about this versus May 4.
Myself, I'm unfortunately completely free on Father's Day, though I
Might be tired the day after a local event.

Danihel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com