[Bg-dance] Reminder NO dance this week

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 07:51:26 PST 2013

Just to remind folks that we are back on schedule to only meet for dance on 2nd and 4th Sundays.

Also, I will not be able to attend on the 24th (I'm going to go enjoy the Celtic Nights performance).  Is there anybody (bats eyes at Master Daniel of the many spellings) willing to cover for me?

I am also curious, how many people are not going to Gulf Wars AND willing to come dance on March 10th?  I'd like confirmation of headcount, otherwise we may cancel for that Sunday.

Star