[Bg-dance] Italian dance workshop

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Feb 26 12:01:51 PST 2013

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
> At dance Sunday, we re-opened the topic of an Italian dance workshop. It
> was noted that Myfanwy's schedule was probably the most hectic, so I
> checked her availability. The first choice for dates is April 5-6.

http://www.midrealm.org/calendar/
April 2013

6 North Oaken Arts & Sciences
   Rites of Spring
   Terpsichore at the Tower XIX

On the other hand, I've not gotten my plane tickets, and I'm holding
back because I'm not sure exactly when the closing on my condo will
be.  (I was hoping for 22 March, but I'm told that the appraiser and
finance company may make that timing too tight.)

Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com