[Bg-dance] Italian dance workshop

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:28:03 PST 2013

I can't do April 6, but I can do Fri, April 5. (Saturdays in April are
prime wedding dates, and I'm a wedding photographer).

I'd be happy to attend and teach some of the more active dances like Lo
Spagnoletto and Bella Gioiosa.

Not attending Terp, yes attending KWDS this year.

Lowrie.

http://nadinestudio.com