[Bg-dance] Reminder NO dance this week

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Feb 15 08:44:53 PST 2013

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013, star7fisher at aol.com <bg-dance at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Also, I will not be able to attend on the 24th (I'm going to go
> enjoy the Celtic Nights performance).  Is there anybody (bats eyes
> at Master Daniel of the many spellings) willing to cover for me?

I first read "bats" as "hits with a baseball bat".  "A mind not merely
twisted, but actually sprained."

Sure.  I do dither about what dances to do, so anyone present, I'd
love suggestions, even if just genres instead of specifics.

> I am also curious, how many people are not going to Gulf Wars AND
> willing to come dance on March 10th?  I'd like confirmation of
> headcount, otherwise we may cancel for that Sunday.

Yes and yes respectively, but I may be well-nigh alone in being
available and willing.

Danyell de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com