[Bg-dance] Star's Birthday Party is still a go

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 14:20:09 PST 2013

Folks,

I mentioned at practice that I might have lost the venue, but I didn't.  So please keep in mind Saturday February 9th for some frolicking at my fiftieth (site opens 4 pm, food serving 5 pm, party until 9...clean-up and out by 10 is the current plan).

Dance will probably be hard-scheduled 7 to 8 or 8:30, followed by the Tom Lehrer Sing-along for those so inclined to Poison Pigeons in the Park and Masochism Tango.

I'll be working on more details and event announcement soon.

Thanks.

Star