[Bg-dance] OT: Star's 50th Birthday Bash - with SCA Dancing

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 11:28:29 PST 2013

This is not an SCA event or even an unofficial event, it is just a birthday party from many of the people Star (Dance Guild Principal) interacts with.  You are welcome to join in, please RSVP if you will be partaking of dinner.

Star’s Half Century Party

When:  February 9th 4 to 9 pm
Where:  Memorial United Methodist Church – Gym areaat back of building
                6100 Berkman Drive
                Austin, TX 78723

Come joinin.  Star’s personal goal is to have atleast 50 people record a note & sign her memory book during the party.  You can come for a few minutes or for thewhole time.

Schedule:
Site opensat 4 pm
Food servedat 5 pm
SCA Dance(will teach anyone willing) from 6:30 to 8:00
Tom LehrerSing-Along 8 pm
Clean-up at9, must be out of site by 10.

In addition,there will be some party games available on site and a place to record what youthink Star should accomplish in the next half century of her life.

I do notwant presents, just your presence as part of my celebration.  However, I would be so appreciative of somevolunteers:  5 to 8 people willing tobring a dessert (preferably home-made) and one or two willing to coordinateclean-up along and some willing to help set-up the hall.

Note:  This is a DRY site, please do notbring any alcohol on site.

You can RSVPdirectly at star7fisher at aol.com.

I hope tosee you there,
Sorcha ni Fhaolain, called Star