[Bg-dance] Candlemas Musician/Dancer Community Lunch

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 11:03:26 PST 2013

We are planning to offer some community luncheon sort of pot luck for the dance group and invite those musicians that are interested to join in.  So far the commitments are:

Soup (like cream of mushroom) - Wolf
Rolls - Star
Cheese and meats - Daniel (though we could split this for a second person to bring some)
Cut veges - Theresa (sorry, cannot recall her SCA name...something like Wentiliana)
Fruit - Gwenllian
7 Layer Dip - Julie
Cream Cheese n jelly plus crackers - Conways

We still need chips for the 7-layer dip, and I think someone should also do meat or cheese - please coordinate with Daniel.  Something that is not committed is plates/bowls/flatware--disposable probably would be nice for convenience sake.

Our schedule is 12:30 to 1:00 for break in dance class track.  We'll probably set out the food at noonish, during Lowrie's class on Italian Renaissance Dance near the dance class area.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Star