[Bg-dance] Anyone want to spend $500K on a dance house?

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Jan 29 20:25:28 PST 2013

Just for your amusement:

I'm looking at houses and condos in the Northwest Hills area and my
jaw dropped lower and lower as I paged thru the first three pictures
in

http://www.austinhomesearch.com/homes-for-sale/TX/Austin/78759/8611-Green-Vly-76273502

"Huge Dance floor, Ultimate Game Room, or Work-Out Studio that is
Pre-Wired for Surround Sound" indeed.  I can't quite make out the
floor plan for sure, but I think that studio is 38x27 and the living
room is 26x20.  Install some large doors between them and you could
have two dance classes at a time and a roundtable in the sunroom.

Alas! that I'm unwilling to spend $500K on such a house.  But a little
tug of temptation is still niggling at me ...

Danett de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com