[Bg-dance] Watch this space about dance Sunday

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 11 22:44:49 PDT 2013

Dance is next scheduled for this Sunday, July 14.

Star will be flying out of town that day.

Perronnelle will be packing for her trip.

And I'm now entering day 12 of a respiratory crud that has led to
bronchitis and laryngitis.  However, today has actually been quite an
uptick (though I've thought that before).  And do I ever want to get
OUT of this bloody condo if I can do it without laying waste to the
baronial dance community.

So please check back on Sunday to see the status.

If it's on: July 14 is Bastille Day.  Of course that event is woefully
out of period (albeit plenty of medieval French monarchs would have
been greately improved by Dr. Guillotine's haircut).  But it still
reminds me of France.  The French dances I can think of are Arbeau's
bransles, and the odd little world of Burgundian basse dance.

Daniel Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com