[Bg-dance] Italian dance workshop

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Mar 25 15:04:05 PDT 2013

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since there's no definite site and the proposed date is two weeks
> away, I'm going to say a new date needs to be picked and a site
> secured. I'll still need to know: one or two days, how many hours?

We didn't really discuss that, but I think people are more up for one
day than two.  Didn't Laurie talk about teaching as well?

> Here's my schedule for the next few months:

We discussed it but I didn't take notes.  Star or someone, did you?
I know I'm forgetting which one is the multi-barony event.

> Apr 20-21 : available
(though I don't know if I might be moving, and whether it might be
best then.)

> Apr 27-28 : available (Coronation)
Myfanwy will have to be there, so we're thinking no.

> May 4-5 : available
"Coastal Grand Baronials" -- is this the multi-barony event?
Will Myfanwy have to be there?

> May 11-12 : available (Queen's)
Being held in Bryn Gwlad.  No.

> May 18-19 : no
> May 25-26 : no
> Jun 1-2 : no
> Jun 8-9 : no

> Jun 15-16 : available (Father's Day)
Hellsgate is having an event on Saturday, so Lady Hellsgate (Myfanwy)
will be busy, and Father's Day is Sunday, so no.

> Jun 22-23 : available (Known World Dance)
We think this is possible, actually.

> Jun 29-30 : available (Known World Heraldic)
Two interested people will be there.

> July (all) : no

Danel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com