[Bg-dance] Dance this Sunday!

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri May 24 07:35:46 PDT 2013

Do your bones ache from too much inactivity...mine do.

Come help me kick up my heels Sunday at European Dance Practice.

Popular dance meets the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells Branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

Journeyman Dancers meet at same location starting at 5 pm.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:

D3 June 9th during regular practice.  Includes Book Pirates special as Star is dehording some of her SCA library and invites people to take plunder home.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad