[Bg-dance] Candlemas ball list

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Nov 11 05:44:46 PST 2013

Greetings unto the Bryn Gwlad dancers and others reading this list!

I will be running the ball this year at Candlemas.  As the theme is "practically period", this allows for a wide range of dances that have been danced in the SCA at some point.  I would like your input on what you would like to possibly see!

I know we will have:  Heralds in Love, Hole in the Wall, Korobushka, and Female Sailor

I have currently on the thinking about list: Trenchmore, Scotland the Brave, Quen Quer Que, John Tallow's Cannon to the Legend music

Is there something you would like to see?  We can have standard repertoire also but I figured this was a chance to get in all those dances that may be limited regularly.

Myfanwy