[Bg-dance] NAMES MUST BE IN by Saturday for Blanton Demo

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 16:25:24 PDT 2013

Dancers,

We have committed to supporting a demo at the Blanton Museum on Friday Nov. 1st.

We will be doing 2 20-minute demos between 6:15 and 8:00 pm.  The theme is Germanic if you can accomodate the style.  We will be practicing these dances for demo at practice on the 27th--but that is ONE DAY LATE for submitting your name.

If you do NOT want to be charged $12 admission, you need to get your names into cecilie.de.leycestre at gmail.com  and me star7fisher at aol.com by the 26th.

Cecilie, so far we have three committed:

Daniel de Lincoln  -  Tim McDaniels
Gwellian (sigh I forget the rest) - Wendy Erisman
Sorcha ni Fhaolain - Jane "Star" Fisher

Thanks.

Musicians,

I do not know if any of you plan to participate in the demo, but you would be most welcome.  We will be meeting Sunday on 27th to work on one of the German dances we have if you want to come and listen to the almost "three blind mice tune."

If you are planning to be there, please submit your name for admission.  Thanks.

Star