[Bg-dance] demos

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 12:46:06 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to keep you all in the loop to the best of my ability:

9/22/13:  We are still planning Renaissance Day in the Park with 2 dance demos at 11:00-ish and 1:00-ish.  Please feel free to show up early and help out however you can as Wolf is doing his best to keep the plans coordinated but will have way too many hats to wear that day.

11/1/13:  Blanken Museum has requested we perform a half hour dance demo with Germanic theme if possible on Friday evening.  I agreed to this plan.  Oh Daniel...you wanna teach some German Dance?

11/2/13:  Fable Fest.  I just got word via Seneschal that at last night's meeting it was decided that Bryn Gwlad cannot support it.  The thing is--this morning Julia (contact) asked in an email and I said we planned to be there.  So I just sent a response to the Seneschal's email and copied some of the folks in that chain that the Dance Guild was still planning to provide a 30 minute presentation.  I may get in trouble for this and so wanted to give you all a heads up.  I felt we made a commitment months ago to at least try and support this though I could not get a response from Seneschal to confirm it.  So if you participate this is not an official demo.

Hopefully we can get support at all these demos for the dance performances.

See you at practice.

Star