[Bg-dance] Ren Day in the Park needs someone on point

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 17:55:34 PDT 2014

Background:
Some emails have been passing between the Wells Branch Center, the Seneschal, the B&B, and the two guild heads.

To recap:  First was Wells Branch confirming no one has contacted them about the logistics on the Ren Day.

Carrie (other guild head) asked if someone was taking point and I added to that some of the robust efforts we've done involving all aspects of Barony.

The most recent e-mail was asking if we wanted to take point or if Willoc should recruit from the populace.  I requested a recruit from the populace, but if any of you want to lead the charge, please contact Willoc.

Musicians, I would like to ask if any of you plan to help with the Sept. 13th demo at Pflugerville Library (Saturday) or the Ren Day in the Park?  We always enjoy your participation and you have some of the BEST THINGS to talk about and show off.

Star