[Bg-dance] Fwd: [Bryn-gwlad] New Year, New Demos!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jan 1 19:50:30 PST 2014

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 17:14:00 -0600
     From: Hospitaler Bryn Gwlad <hospitaler.bryngwlad at gmail.com>
     To: Barony of Bryn Gwlad <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
     Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] New Year, New Demos!

     Greetings and Happy New Year!

     We have 2 upcoming demos!

     1) St. Albert the Great Catholic Church Boar's Head Pageant Demo:

     http://www.boarsheadaustin.com/
     January 11th, 4pm-7pm (set up begins at 3p)
     Parking is free, event is free. Also, we have been invited to stay
     to see the Pageant play which begins at 7pm.

     Currently I believe we will have tables for Brewers, Clothiers,
     Fiber Arts, and possibly Scribal. Guild leads, please, contact to
     me to solidify plans!  Also, let me know if you are attending but
     not with a guild and have something to show off!

Was anyone else interested in dancing there?  It's Saturday after
next, against Crown Tourney.

Danihel Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com