[Bg-dance] Candledance Practice this Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 15:46:36 PST 2014

Journeyman Dancers,

For those planning to perform (or be alternates) for the Candledance, Star's Square, please plan to attend each Sunday this month from 5 to 6 pm at the usual hangout.

I will not be setting a good example as I'm off cruising this Sunday, but Daniel will be there to lead.  Please practice the hand / position of the candles along with the dance.

Star's Square:

4 ct Reverance

Single in, single out
Bransle/Continenza, Bransle/Continenza
Cross: Single, Single, Double (Double is curlecue of ?figure)

Single in, single out
Bransle/Continenza, Bransle/Continenza
Cross: Single, Single, Double (Double is curlecue of ?figure)

Right-hand star (8 ct)
Spiral out (turn single over outside shoulder)
Bransle/Continenza, Bransle/Continenza

Left-hand star (8 ct)
Spiral out (turn single over outside shoulder)
Bransle/Continenza, Bransle/Continenza

Repeat from Single in...

Reverence at end