[Bg-dance] So no demo this weekend

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Jan 10 22:23:34 PST 2014

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014, Garreth the Traveler <garrethsca at yahoo.com> wrote:
> would you be interested in attending to teach some simple dance to
> the celebrants?

In normal times, I would think on it.  However, today I had a tooth
extracted under general anesthetic.  (Much praise to Thos. of Conway,
who agreed on short notice to drive me there & back and to stick
around my home for hours until I was up & about!)  I'm feeling no
pain, but that's because of certain little pills ... verily, "feeling
no pain", if you know what I mean & I think you do.

So, given the slight unsteadiness / dizziness & the wish to recover a
bit more, I think it would be rash of me to drive or dance.  I happen
to have Star's Roll-Aboard of Dance, so she'd have to get it from me,
tho' she certainly could.

Yours in service to those cute little singin salamanders,

Danyell Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com