[BG-heralds] Armory: Azure, on a bend sinister Or three mullets sable

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 19 22:03:49 PDT 2010

Dena's gentleman friend, as I recall: something di Rivera?

Azure, on a bend sinister Or three mullets sable.

He already wanted the mullets oriented along the bend sinister.
Could not talk him into a bend (which would conflict with Scrope
anyway).

This conflicts with
Richard Andreivitch of Rus
Either the name or the following device associated it (or both) were
registered in January of 1974:
Azure, on a bend sinister Or an estoile sable.
One CD for all the changes to a group of tertiaries.

If there was a conflict, he talked about two identical charges on each
side of the bend sinister.  I could not talk him into one in dexter
chief, three, or six.  He didn't say what charge he might like.

I mentioned "racing stripes" (cotises), and he thought it was
possible.  I see that it would conflict with
Katerina Arondel
The following device associated with this name was registered in
October of 1990 (via Calontir):
Azure, on a bend sinister cotissed Or three swallows volant fesswise,
wings elevated and addorsed, azure.
Again, one CD for all the changes to the tertiaries.

He said that the big things for him were the tinctures azure, sable,
and Or -- black stars on gold (can't think why) -- simplicity (yay).

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com