[BG-heralds] [ANSTHRLD] Wreath decision meetings

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Aug 18 19:27:25 PDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> I also am willing to hold a 1-2 hour "Wreath Roadshow" at any event
> that has classes (assuming logistics work out). Let me know if you
> know of an event that you'd like to see a roadshow at.

It's a pity that Austin is so far from OK.  We have several tracks of
classes at Candlemas, and we don't see road shows ... except that
since Bordure is in the area, I expect he'll tend to have them around
here, and of course Mari used to have them, and Gwenllian Asterisk was
located here ... OK, it'd still be nice to see your road shows.

Danet de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com