[BG-heralds] Conflict checking for badge

Jennifer Baker jbaker at portalsweb.com
Mon Jan 17 18:02:57 PST 2011

I am trying to come up with a badge (my name and device were passed a
long time ago).  I have checked in the online ordinary, and I know the
actual blazon is not being used, but I don't know how to go about
checking for conflicts and could use some help.

The blazon is: (fieldless) On  a compass star sable, a flame argent.

If there are conflicts, I do have some ideas on alternate designs.  The
part of the design that is most important to me is the flame argent and
I would prefer to have any other tinctures be sable and/or azure.

Thank you for any advice or assistance.
Alicia