[BG-heralds] Fwd: Re: [ANSTHRLD] May 2011 Decision Meeting @ Steppes Warlord and Consultation Table

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon May 16 19:50:01 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gary Koehler <garylkoehler at yahoo.com>
To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] May 2011 Decision Meeting @ Steppes Warlord and
     Consultation Table

Perfect timing, in fact! I was firing up my "Two Weeks to Utter
Panic" email about this very subject. Yes indeed there will be a
consultation table - Lady Castellana has confirmed that she will have
the Armillary library with her and available for Saturday. Also, the
good Andrewe and Danyell have thrown their hats in as well. I'll
attempt to sit in, but mostly I'll be running around like an unsavory
chicken sans head all weekend. So far I just have Saturday lined up,
but if anyone wants to take it into Sunday, I wont argue :)

Thank you all!

Konrad Novak
Pretending - er - Acting Oakenwald Pursuivant