[BG-heralds] Greetings to our new people!

Bryn Gwlad Herald bryngwladherald at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:58:33 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone! We have ten new members to the list!
What is everyone up to heraldically?
Sunday the Barony is beginning to to Paint a new Baronial Pavilion and
I hope to be there to help out with that. Just in case you missed it
here is the information on the when and where -

"This is a reminder that this Sunday, July 29, is our first pavilion
painting party.  We will be meeting at the Wells Branch Recreation
Center at 3000 Shoreline Drive from 2:00-5:00.

We will definitely have two more painting sessions!  One on August 5
and another on August 26.  If we need more after that, we will
schedule them later.

Myfanwy
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lady of Hellsgate"