[BG-heralds] Name Registration Roll Call #1

Halberd Pursuivant bryngwladherald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:23:11 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the list!
I am going through the Order of Precedence for those residing in Bryn Gwlad and looking for those Gentles who have earned an Award of arms or Greater who have not yet registered a Name or Device.
This is the First batch! The following Gentles have either not registered a Name or are not in the Order of Precedence under their Registered Name.
Aetheldreda de Dunbretane
Aethelyan Moondragon
Alexander Gervase
Ambroglio de Giotto
Artorius ap Maelgwyn
Branwyn Bacher
Caitlin Charles
Caladin Ironhearth
Carina Charles
Ceallach Mac Donal
Chretien d'Ailles
Christian Jerome Dore
Clare Isibeal Seadhachan

So if your name is on the list, please reach out to me and lets talk about your name! If you are on this list and know you have a registered name, please let me know what it is so that I can get that information to Zodiacus Herald so he can fix it!
In Delightful Service,
Lady Vyolante Drago do Porto
Halberd Pursuivant Herald
bryngwladherald at gmail.com