[BG-heralds] Fwd: [Hellsgate] Heraldry night and heavy combat

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Sep 11 20:26:15 PDT 2012

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:39:38 -0400
     From: Dave Goldie <missinglink at phulesgold.com>
     To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
     Subject: [Hellsgate] Heraldry night and heavy combat

Just a reminder to all the members of the Stronghold that this
Thursday will be heraldry night at the social.  I will be available
all night to help folks with their heraldic submission (as much as I
can without being able to look up conflicts).  I will have forms for
those that need them.  Lord Adrian, please have the receipt book for
payments as I know of at least three submissions that need to be paid
for.  If you are planning a submission and have completed the forms
yourself, please bring them along.  If you have not paid for your
submissions by the end of social this Thursday, it will be submitted
next month since we have to get a group check cut and I need to get
the forms in the mail as soon as possible.

In Service,

Lord Coenred