[Blacklake] Woohoo

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:30:37 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

tonight i will be home, and tomorrow all day, i vote for doing the meeting at
jacque's house, and i can attend via ICQ.  Prizes are for A&S, Bardic, Knife
Axe and spear, and the three events making up mongo's highland games.  We
could also use one for the torchlight tourney.  I was thinking about maybe
getting a copy of the first book of the Order of Chivalry, (Mongo knows what i
mean), if we have time.  If not, then something else applicable.  this is
outside of the regular knife and cape.  here is the sentinel site, let me know
if you need any changes made before i send it across the net.

http://www.denofwolves.org/sentinelhome.html[1]