[Blacklake] Any suggestions

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Mon Sep 30 05:16:50 PDT 2002

Ok guys.  The event is just a few weeks away.  I have been in contact with
Jasper and, while he is not able to attend, will send the big honkin knife
down with someone.  I have not been able to get hold of Theodric.  I am
going to do one more post to ansteorra announce and see if anyone knows how
to get in touch with him for the light stuff.

Ogden has gotten one prize.  I have several books and some trim and a basket
and things gathered up for incidentals.

Do we want to plan to get together for supper next Sunday night before the
actual meeting or after to do some detail planning.  I hope Rob can be
there! Or I will offer the house and I bet we can talk Joe into cooking
Saturday night if we want to get together over here.

I am sending this both to Blacklake and to individual addresses as I'm not
sure who is subscribed.

I do not have a phone number for Kenneth.  Can someone send it to me?

Thanks!
Jacque/Ulrica