[Blacklake] Lunch/Dinner

Jessica Ford jessica.ford at cpa.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 13 08:24:32 PDT 2004

Just a friendly note to all in Blacklake.  Anyone have any plans or
ideas for Shire activities?  I would like to have a get together with
a period feast.  Nothing fancy-Just a few friends and some medieval food.
Anyone interested in helping me can e-mail me.  We could even have it at
the park and make a day of it.  I was thinking lunch or early dinner, but
it is just an idea at this stage.  Ideas and help are welcome.

Who will be in attendance at Red Tape and Crescent Wrench II?  I plan to
attend both, but will be voyaging to Austin also, so unfortunately I
cannot offer any rides.

In service,
Gertrud Scharber von Württemberg
(Jessica Ford)
432-689-2223

"If you can't change your mind...are you sure you still have one?"  Maxine