[Blacklake] Tournament in Bonwicke

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Jul 28 07:54:22 PDT 2004

Greetings unto all the good gentles of the Western Region,

On Saturday the 7th of August we will be having another summer
tournament in Bonwicke and we invite all of you to come (Stevens Park
- 75th and Slide Road in Lubbock). We will have chivalric as well and
rapier fighting (standard double elimination - open weapon styles -
if we have enough fighters we will hold a true tournament with prizes
to the winners), an arts and sciences display and in the evening a
Western Ansteorra style feast.

This is another big demo opportunity for us. We have announced it in
the newspaper in the large story that they ran on us last week, this
is sure to draw out many mundanes so we are asking for as many of our
friends in the Region, and beyond, to come as possible. We will begin
the day at 10:00am (9:00am if you want to help set up), with the
fighting starting around 11:30am and will fight, display, drum,
dance, entertain and interact with the public until 6:00pm. After
that we will grill some burgers and hot dogs and have a good time,
retiring to a revel afterwards.

We need fighters, we need artisans with their displays, we need you.
Please come and join us. Email me at kainin at copycraft.com, if you
plan on attending.

Many thanks,
Kainin