[Blacklake] Blacklake Persona Meeting!

Lan Powers lanman1us at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 15:41:07 PDT 2004

Hi folks!

I appreciate you getting hold of me about the meeting.
I have my aikido class tonight tho, so it won't work
out for me.  Thanks tho.

Kenneth, I have a question I have been meaning to ask
you.  Would you be willing to make me a set of
japanese armor?  I want a set to mount on a stand for
display in the dojo.   Not necessarily combat grade,
just constructed of the plastic plates and para cord
that simulates the silk bindings so well.  Kabuto,
menpo, etc. can also be formed plastic... or not,
whichever you feel better about working with.

Give me a shout back if you will, and we will discuss
it.  (price, design, color, etc.)

Best wishes to you and yours,
Lan