[Blacklake] Populace Meeting Sunday

Jessica Ford jessica.ford at cpa.state.tx.us
Tue Sep 7 07:15:13 PDT 2004

Greetings All!
Don't forget that populace is this coming Sunday (the 12th) @ Barnes and
Noble in Midland!  7:00 Officers meeting and 7:30 populace meeting.  Our
seneschal has been with us for 2 years this October 1st and so will be
stepping down.  Anyone interested in the position needs to bring a completed
application and copies of their drivers license and proof of membership.
(Just in case anyone missed the announcement from last populace the meeting)
Other things we can discuss at populace:
-Our event is coming up October 15-17.  The site is secured--Hogan Park,
same site as last year.  Autocrat is Katie Calhoun.  We need to locate
someone willing and able to make a website link for the event.
-The possibility exists that we could bid on a Kingdom A&S Event.  We need
input from the rest of the Shire to find out if this is something you are
interested in doing.
-Crown Tourney is coming up in a matter of weeks.  Since it is being hosted
nearby, does our Shire want to try to do anything special for this event?
There might be lots more to talk about at populace--these are just a couple
things that I wanted to make sure everyone had time to ponder.
See you Sunday!
Gertrud