[Blacklake] Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 09:23:17 PST 2005

Greetings unto our friends in Blacklake,

With the defeat of Ruspoli, peace has returned to
Bonwicke and these Western lands. In celebration of
this victory, we have called for a day of tournaments
and feasting. On the seventh day of the new year,
Bonwicke invites you to come and celebrate Twelfth
Night in the grand English style.

The day's activities will include:

Bonwicke's Titled Artisan Competition.

A Challenge Lyst for both chivalric and rapier styles.

A Helm Crest and Decorated Buckler Competition.

Traditional English-style Twelfth Night Feast (limited
to 75, reservations prepaid only, remaining seating
sold at the gate).

and much more.

We invite you to view our website for the full
details: http://www.bonwicke.org/twelfthnight.htm

We look forward to sharing our hospitality with you.
Kainin Tepesa & Oriana della Francesca
Baron & Baroness of Bonwicke