[Blacklake] Laurel Elevation

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 14:20:06 PDT 2007

Posted by request - Kainin
------------------------

Unto my Cherished Family of the Western Region do I,
Oriana della Francesca, Laurel-Elect of the Kingdom of
Ansteorra, send greetings and news.

Mere words cannot explain how humbled I am by the
outpouring of well-wishes over the past few days and
the constant support and encouragement over the past
ten years.

At the request of Their Majesties, I shall be elevated
to Laurel on July 7th in the Shire of Emerald Keep at
morning court by King Romanius and Queen Deanna before
they descend the throne and Prince Ulsted and Princess
Ebergardis ascend. I have stood vigil already at
Steppes Warlord as per the preparations of a select
few who were aware of the impending announcement and
had arranged the vigil in secret.

I treasure my Western family, and it would be my
dearest wish that as many of you as are able come to
Coronation to celebrate with me that day. I know that
that is quite a distance, and that many will be unable
to attend, but I will in the foreseeable future
celebrate this event more locally, as well.

Grace and peace be with all of you, and thank you.
Oriana
Lady Bonwicke