[Blacklake] garb night

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 21:07:59 PDT 2008

Greetings y'all! :)
Katie has graciously invited us to her house for a garb night.  She plans on cutting out fabric, but if you'd like to sew on stuff you have in progress, you're welcome to come work on it at her house.  Or if you need help figuring out what you want to wear or making what you want to wear, again you're welcome to come!  Her address is 4224 Winchester in Odessa.  Her offer stands definitely for Tuesday night and possibly Wednesday night (we weren't clear on Wednesday, but I'll check with her and email the list ASAP) at 6-9ishPM.  She and I will be shopping at Hancock's in Midland around 4:30 if you want to come and join us. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Hope to see y'all there!
Gianetta