[Blacklake] Armor Night

steve groeschel stevegroeschel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 19:38:22 PDT 2008

I am sad to say I had to miss this event due to work. I am currently in Tyler, Tx.. I hope to make the next event!
Russelle Bragg <brynach.efflam at gmail.com> wrote:  Greeting all good genitals,
we gladly invite you to an impromptu armor night, this Wednesday 4/16/2008. This will be hosted at Derick Nickell's work shop. The address is:
1208 W. 20th street
Odessa, Tx 79741
He has a 30X10 shop with tables and couches and etc. We are looking to get started at 6pm Till 9 pm. BYOD(bring your own drink sorry guys). if we get together early enough we can all chip in and order pizza,  just a thought.

Directions via Google maps
http://tinyurl.com/6kfzfm

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99