[Blacklake] Archery

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 9 12:19:39 PDT 2008

My wife and I both like to shoot but don't have bows set up at the moment.
It's on the list after gasoline ;)  Archery is done at event all the time
and is even a part of the battles that we fight.  Here's some links:

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/   This is the kingdoms archery site.
It will have the rules for combat archery, the royal round(a period archery
competition held through-out the year), and some really nice links.

http://www.zateev.net/ontarget/framesets/ikac03_frameset.html   This is the
home of the IKAC and IKCAC. (Inter-Kingdom Archery Competition and
Inter-Kingdom Combat Archery Competition)  Big SCA wide points competition.

Gerold