[Blacklake] pre event feast help...

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 07:33:38 PST 2008

Greetings,
I need assistance in geting some items cooked befor feast and with the new
job this makes things a bit dificult what I ask is if that i need some
bakers to get bread made. It is a simple soda bread.
I will be making some but with the # of people coming i need a few more
loafs, let me know if who and how many  I need about 10 loafs. with my prep
i may only be able to get 5 done.
Thank you
Brynach ap efflam

Soda bread:
4 c all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp salt
1/4 c sugar
2 c buttermilk

pre heat oven to 425
lightly grease 9 inch round cake pan or 9x5 loaf pan
sift flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt togather
stir in suger
make a well in center of mixture
ad buttermilk and work with fork will be a soft dough
turn out in to baking dish
bake 10 min then reduce heat to 400 continue baking till golden brown and
firm to touch  about 45 min