[Blacklake] Chainmail armor

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 3 14:54:54 PDT 2008

As far as legality goes it does not count as a rigid material for those
areas that need that protection.  As far as decoration goes it does add a
very nice and period look.  There are ways and materials that can lighten
the load.  I do some chainmail work and would be happy to pass the knowledge
on at one of the A&S nights.  We can also discuss how to get the look of
chainmail in an easy and comfortable manner.

Gerold